When is the Best Time to Start Your Garden?February 26, 2020
Everything you need to know about the Japanese BeetleMay 17, 2020
Here at SunCo, the safety and well-being of our staff and community is our highest priority. We want to be as communicative and transparent as we can be during the COVID-19 pandemic. As the CDC and our local government work hard to provide guidelines, we are working on an hour by hour basis. Anything in this message could possibly change tomorrow due to the current circumstances.
We are very lucky and grateful to call the outside our place of work. More than ever, we need to spend more time outside because it may be the one thing this virus can’t take away.
The importance of keeping our team healthy is just as critical as making sure we can serve our customers. With that being said, 98% of our services require zero face to face client interaction and, therefore, we are still proudly serving our community with our outdoor services. To limit exposure risk and community spread, we have implemented the following guidelines for our company:
- Workgroup separation plan where team members will limit their contact with each other
- Distribution of disinfectant, soap, water, and disposable gloves to employees
- Increased frequency and protocol of properly cleaning and sanitizing all areas with an emphasis on high-touch areas. Disinfecting hard surfaces in office at least 3 times a day
- Trucks wiped down in morning, evening by mechanics and throughout the day by technicians
- Meetings: All internal meetings are held outdoors or via digital
- More work from home options for team members that have positions conducive to working remotely
As we implement these changes, here is what may affect you:
- Sprinkler activations: If you have a sprinkler water valve inside your home that you need us to turn on for you or your sprinkler timer is inside the house (the garage is fine), we ask that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We plan to postpone these activations until after May 1st, or when advised by CDC guidelines
- Please utilize our email and phone number for all communication
- All of our communications with you will either be by phone, text or email. We have asked our technicians NOT to knock on your doors, as is our usual protocol
We will keep you updated as we continue to be proactive and aware of the rapidly changing circumstances.
We want to thank you for allowing us to serve such a supportive community and we hope that you all stay healthy and safe during this unusual time.